What is Goodszilla?
Goodszilla is a marketplace where individuals make impactful transactions. Sellers sell items to support worthy causes, and buyers shop with a purpose.
When can I expect my item to be shipped?
Sellers are required to ship items within 2 days of the payment. Buyers will have the option to select which type of shipping (Express, Standard, etc) they prefer which affects the shipping time.
How do I track my item?
What do I do if a product I purchased never arrives in the mail?
- Check inbox for an email stating that the product has been shipped
- If it is found, follow the “How do I track my item” question
- Message seller to confirm if that the product was shipped
- If there is no progress in product tracking within a week of the purchase date, send an email to email@example.com with the title of the product purchased and the email your account is linked to.
What happens if the item gets lost in the mail?
If an item is lost in the mail, buyers must file a claim with the shipping provider selected.
What do I do if the product I purchased is substantially different from what was on the listing?
What constitutes substantially different?
– Wrong sizing
– Undisclosed serious damages
– Incorrect product
If the item is substantially different, email firstname.lastname@example.org including the email linked to your account, name of the product, a brief description as to how the item you received is substantially different, and a picture of the item you received.