What is Goodszilla?
Goodszilla is a marketplace where individuals make impactful transactions. Sellers sell items to support worthy causes, and buyers shop with a purpose.
How do I sell an item?
Looking to make an impact with existing resources? Perhaps you want to make some extra cash, or clear out some unwanted items from around the house; it’s easy to start selling on Goodszilla. Quickly list your item at the right price, with a detailed description, take good pictures as it is known that good pictures attract buyers.
Select a charity to benefit when your item is sold and proceed to post your item on the Goodszilla marketplace. Look around on Goodszilla for similar products to get an idea of what other sellers are charging. If you’re not sure of your item’s value, you can use Goodszilla’s search function to help you find similar listings and decide on a price.
How to make a listing?
- Click on the orange “Post an item” button in the top left corner of the app
- Add images of the product/service and fill in the Item Details
- Select package delivery method – pickup and/or shipping
- If you select shipping as an option, then you will need to either:
- Enter package details
- Select carrier – Canada Post or UPS
- Enter Package details – Weight (oz), Length (in), Width (in) and Height (in)
- Use flat rate shipping
- Enter flat rate shipping amount
- Enter package details
- If you select the Pickup option, you will need to verify the pickup address which automatically sets to the address entered during the sign-up process
- Select the charity from the drop-down that will receive a portion of the sale proceeds.
- Choose donation amount, which can be set as a percentage of the sale or a dollar amount
- The minimum donation percentage is 10%
- Click on “Review Post” to review the listing
- Click on “Post item”
How do I get paid for selling my items?
When will I get paid for selling my items?
What are the fees associated with selling on the Goodszilla marketplace?
However, if 100% of the sale is going to a charity, Goodszilla will waive the 2.9% fee, applying only the 6.9% fee.
Can I withdraw some money back when item is sold?
How do you resolve disputes for buyers and sellers?
Why was my item delisted?
What happens if the buyer does not confirm the transaction?
If item is shipped and buyer does not confirm transaction:
– Transaction will be completed two days after and the payout process will be initialized.
If item is picked up and buyer does not confirm transaction:
– Transaction will be completed 24hours after the seller confirms the pickup through the app and the payout process will be initialized.
How do I ship items?
- Go to the “Profile” tab
- Click on “Sold Items”
- Select the item that is awaiting shipping
- Click “Print Shipping Label Here”
- Follow instructions on the shipping label
- Ship item
- Repeat Step 1 through 3
- Mark item as shipped
Who pays for shipping?
Sellers calculate shipping fees which are added to the final price paid by the buyer. Sellers can also choose to make the item available for in-person pickup.
How are shipping costs calculated?
There are two options for shipping UPS and Canada Post.
Shipping costs are calculated by easypost which is integrated into Goodszilla.
What happens after I ship my items(s)?
Once the item has been shipped, the buyer must confirm/verify that they have received the item as described. When the buyer confirms the transaction, the payout and donation process will begin.
What happens if the buyer does not receive the item?
If the item is lost in the email, the buyer will have to file a claim with the shipping provider.